Saturday 28 March 2009

Pictures and dog walking

As I have been working week on week of for the last 6 weeks, I have been going on lots of nice dog walks. Actually most seem to be to the beach!! It has been great really as both my dogs were a little on the unfit side and this has really helped me to get them back in condition! Some friends have taken nice pictures of them while we have been out.

I have been taking a puppy class on a Saturday morning. Have a great group of four dogs and handlers. All experienced handlers with their new "charges". We seem to have got into a bit of a nice habit of going for a nice walk after training. One week we had 12 dogs between us. No wonder we got some strange looks!







My friends Karen's dog, Chequer


Chequer again.


All 12 that were out with us.

And for anyone who thinks it is a good idea to have a blonde dog.......




Which is not quite as bad as she looked after the end of today's walk!


Last weekend was gorgeous weather so I went outside with my Dad's super dooper camera and took some nice pictures.






<

No comments: