Wednesday 11 March 2009

Can't think of a title!

Thank goodness I have had this week off. Can't remember if I have said or not but work is not that busy at the moment so we are working week on week off. It is worrying that the company have felt the need to do this, however apparently the week on week off is having the desired effect on stock levels and so after six weeks of doing this we should.. hopefully.. fingers crossed.. be back to normal work. The company have actually been really good about it all and are paying us for 3 of the days we are at home. The other two we can take as unpaid or holiday.

So works out great that after a hectic Crufts (yes I know I was only there two days and competing on one) I have had time to chill and recover. Have been to the gym and made sure the dogs have had longer walks. Even did some obediepants today with them.

I feel like I have a lot of extra enthusiasm for agility at the moment.. long may it continue.

Forgot to say in my last post well done to a few others at Crufts. So well done to Mr Munnings with Billy and Dobby. Billy for being a good boy (almost perfect) in the team. His last appearance at Crufts and of course to Dave and Dobby for winning the international final. Well done as well to Nancy and Andy for their performance in the mini maxi pairs. Well done to Leah for making it to the singles at Crufts. And I think then a general well done to all those that were there.. no mean feat.

So off to training tonight. Mid downs on Saturday yipeee and then WAG on Sunday. Back to work next week though.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Obediepants??? lmao

Glad you're enjoying your week off (green with envy)

x