Friday 18 January 2008

Starting a fresh!

Ok now its' up to date (ish) I can start a fresh and try and update regularly!

Well I am sitting here typing this while I should be in a Travelodge up in Warrington. I have booked in to Ribble but decided that it is far to far to go and I just really don't feel like it. So I know if I go I won't work my dogs properly so have decided to stay at home. Probably a sensible decision. But worrying, because I don't normally do sensible.

Saturday I will take the dogs out early and do some obedience training with Jag. Then I am off shopping with my Mum. Sunday I am judigng at a WAG show which is about 10 minutes from home. So that is my weekend planned. Although I do still have to design the courses for Sunday... oops!!

This week has seemed long and tiring. Monday night was agility. Tuesday night I went to teach at someone elses club. I was looking forward to the teaching but not the journey as we had gale force winds. Although looking at Nancy and Leah's blogs I can't see why I was worried (yes I do spy on your blogs!). Wednesday was gym night, Thursday I did my normal 4 hours of teaching and then Friday was gym again. So somewhere I'm sure I will get a rest!!

Mr Jaglet and I haven't been on the same wavelength for a while now. So I have decided that we need to do more work together. I don't have access to agility equipment at home so have decided we will do lots of obedience stuff. I did lots of this when he was younger and I think it helped both our relationship and it kept Jag under control. He can be quite mad!! Last Sunday I went training with a friend that does lots of obedience. So I now have things to work on. She is helping my obedience while I teach her agility!

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

Excellent, I love keeping up to date via the blogs. Another one for me to check out!