Friday 8 February 2008

Sunny days!

How nice has the weather been the last couple of days!!! I saw the forecast for today and decided to take the day off of work. A nice lay in followed by a nice long walk on the beach and the off to the gym. Quite a relaxing day to spend a day off work. And yes I did take my camera. I feel ashamed that you guys always seem to have loads of lovely pictures and video on your blog. Can't help with video really as I don't have a camcorder but I think I might have persuaded someone to video my dogs at WAG on Sunday.

So pictures.......












I love the head shot of Jag. Couldn't quite get Twix to sit still long enough!! The shot across the water was just to show how lovely it was at the beach today.

Don't think anything else exciting has happened.. well apart from buying a new car. Well new to me!! I am looking forward to picking it up now.

Going swimming tomorrow morning then WAG on Sunday so that will be another weekend over.

3 comments:

leah gardner said...

Hi Mand, I will try and remember the camera, and get Jay to film you if you'd like? Leah x

Hudsondoglets said...

Lovely photos. Bet Jag and Twix were pleased you took the day off.

A new car? What? You must keep it clean at all times!

Paula said...

Love your new header.

Looks lovely at the beach and the dogs looked like they were having a great time.