Saturday, 15 August 2009

Nag nag nag!!!!!!!

I have been nagged by a few people (you know who you are!) to update my blog. So now I have to use the getting older grey matter to think what I have done in the last two months!!!

Twix....

Up and down really. Since winning the jumping at Thames, we have had some good runs.. and some not so good runs. I have decided most of it is to do with my attitude and not Twix.. well maybe most of it. Contacts do seem to have got better. Below is a video of some of the work I have been doing on Twix's dog walk. It was an exercise reccommended to me by Lee and Toni. Both of whom have been so helpful in their advice to me.



Quite an improvement and finally it seems to be paying off in the ring. Everything is still work in progress. Watch this space!!

Jag....
Well what can I say about Mr Jaglet. We have had quite a good year thus far. Jag is now on 11 Crufts points.. hm that is borderline for getting in. One more heat to go and I could really do with a few more points just to make sure. In July we went to the Olympia semis. I had qualified for three days (3rd of which was the KC festival semi) and reserve for one. Well Jag and I went up there on the first day. All prepared to have to stay up there all week and would you believe it Jag pulled out all the stops and qualified for Olympia on the first day.

Having not been to Olympia for two years I was so relieved to get back there.. see cheesey photo below.




This time of year seems all about getting contacts back with Jag. Having had to push so many I have needed to work hard on making Jag remember to stop. So fingers crossed they are ok for DIN.

Hm what else. Well I had the pleasure of running my friend Karen's dog Chequer at Axstane. He won out of grade 1 at Thames and so was still grade 1 for Axstane. Karen agreed to let me run him in the 1-3 jumping. Chequer is an amazing dog. Well I think he is. We managed to put in a clear round. Not the neatest but good enough for 2nd place. I will be trying to get my hands on him as often as possible lol.



I also judged at Tenterden show. I was treated very well by the club and all my ring party. They were all really efficent. The weather dried up for me. I did say I don't judge in the rain but after the previous days torrential rain, even I was a little worried.

I had large 1-2 agility, large 4-5 agility, medium 4-5 agility and small 4-5 agility.

I have to say that the standard at the top of grade 1 and 2 large was very good. And the standard in the large 4-5 was not bad at all. I will leave my opinion of the smalls and mediums!! I was however very pleased with how my course ran. My hard luck of the day had to be Grace and the love Mali, Kiah. Fastest time in the 4-5 agility (and Kiah is grade 4!) just one pole down. Ahhh. Won't be long Grace.





So that's about it really. Not much else to say. Well I don't think so!

36 comments:

reganmchale said...

how do u do that..................................................

said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it...................................................

艾維 said...

Knowledge is power...................................................

奇怪 said...

幽默並不是諷刺,它或許帶有溫和的嘲諷,卻不傷人,它可能是以別人,也可以用自己為對象。........................................

毅力 said...

狗健康
寵物床

敬忠 said...

Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................

邱志誠 said...

心中有愛,才會人見人愛。......................................................

KarieS美航嘉雯 said...

a愛情館影片免費85cc 85cc成人免費看 85cc成人片免費看 成人18色網85cc 觀看85cc 85cc成人片小澤圓 85cc免費成人片觀賞 85cc免費影城net 85cc免費影城無碼 85cc免費影片觀看8 85cc免費a片下載 85cc. 85cc 免費影城 net 18成人網85cc影城 18成人85cc影城0204movie aio交友愛情館免費85cc 85cc歐美免費影片欣賞 成人影城85cc 免費電影85cc hilive tv免費電影85cc 85cc片 85cca 85cc- 85cc歐美 免費影片欣賞 85cc成人片免費觀看 85cc免費長片 成人電影85cc 成人85cc影城 情色視訊85cc影城 免費影城85cc卡通 色妹妹情色網85cc免費影片 a片85cc 85cc亞洲東洋影片 85cc免費av影片 85cc免費a片試看 85cc觀看 85cc短片 情色視訊交友85cc 85cc亞洲東洋影片視訊交友 85cc嘟嘟影城

嘉偉 said...

how do u do?

財榮 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................

品華yur1095is_newson1 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

韋于倫成 said...

一元真爽黃電影一夜聊天室一夜情視訊網際論壇一夜激情聊天室一對多美女視訊一對一視訊一對一視訊聊天一對一視訊辣妹妹影音視訊聊天室一本道 a片 東京熱avdvd影片一本道 a片 東京熱av免費影片甜心寶貝直播貼片玩美女人視訊網美女短片免費試看視訊交友網50024彩虹avdvdsex888免費看影片亞亞 dvd 光碟百事免費av視訊聊天網免費線上 aa 片試看85CCsex貼片網s383情色大網咖熟女自拍sex免費成人影片情境坊歡愉用品 視訊泳裝秀拓網交友免費成人影片,104免費成人情色文學小說視訊主播脫衣秀gogo2sexplus28論壇米克綜合論壇聊天室交友av成人網g8mm 視訊壞朋友論壇視訊美女msvt中部人聊天室視訊網愛聊天室網路援交168論壇辣妹貼圖新竹援交38ga片下載全國最大俱樂部

俊達 said...

Well done!............................................................

惟定志維 said...

All good things come to an end...................................................

renew said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ..................................................

rlkris said...

自拍 脫衣秀 a片 成人 a片 3p自拍 3y3成人色色網 3級片 45av 45av光碟 4qk 4u成人 4u成人影片 50av 520sex 520sex脫衣秀 520免費視訊 520免費影片 520聊天室 5278cc免費影片 5278成人色論 5278免費 5278貼圖區 555免費影片 5s成人色論 666成人 666成人光 666貼圖 女優 全裸 69成人 69性愛姿勢 69情色貼圖 69聊天室 鹹濕 裸圖 火辣 6g成人色論 6k情色av聊天館 6k情色淫婦聊天館 6k聊天室 視訊 6k聊天館 爆乳 6k貼圖 6k貼圖爆乳聊天館 707聊天聯盟 72p影片網 735聊天室 77p2p

俊偉 said...

Keep in contact. Good Luck..................................................

世禾 said...

路過看到好的blog,不推對不起自己.................................................................

陳隆 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

倩亮倩亮 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

蕙春蕙春 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

ju吳phe宇te佳ns said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!............................................................

添d卉王賴uou珮甄賴賴 said...

有夢最美啦~~加油!元氣滿點!............................................................

蔡舜娟蔡舜娟 said...

永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手。也永遠不要躊躇接受別人伸出的手。.................................................................

淑凡 said...

百發百中不是一試就成的。..................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的..................................................................

陳宛伶陳宛伶 said...

生活很多細節都要小心點,請多保重 ............................................................

吳林怡廷佳宇 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

建邱勳 said...

開懷幸福的生活,是每個人的夢想~~希望大家都能夠實現!...............................................................

張黃柏亞武茜 said...

Look before you leap.................................................

晨晨 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油!............................................................

凱許倫 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough...................................................................

柏盧盧盧盧宇 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical.............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................

储涵 said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。......................................................................